ALTOY,offers following services using remote sensing technologies, image processing techniques, and geographical information systems.
- Field Utilization and Border Detection
- Vegetation Inventory
- Vegetation Stress Mapping
- Crop Estimation
- Harvest Monitoring
Advanced Functions :
- Crop Detection
- Determination of Irrigation and Fertilization Requirements
- Determination of Spraying Requirements
- Risk Analysis and Damage Assessment
Disease Classification :
ALTOY, offers following services for energy sector using remote sensing technologies, image processing techniques, and geographical information systems.
- Modeling and analysis of transmission lines (electricity, oil, natural gas, etc.) and the terrain along transmission lines using LIDAR (Laser Imaging Detection and Ranging) and high-resolution cameras,
- Digitization and transfer of transmission lines to geographical information systems,
- Identification and analysis of the risks posed for the transmission lines stemming from meteorological conditions,
- Post-disaster damage assessment,
- Detection of weak points in power lines due to overheating using thermal imaging techniques,
- Detection of weak spots (broken fibers, broken insulators, etc.) in power transmission lines using high-resolution images,
- Detection of leaks in pipelines using thermal imaging.
- Reconnaissance and surveillance with unmanned aerial systems which can remain in the air in bad weather, day, and night,
- Target locking and tracking moving targets,
- Identification of plants such as jute and opium with multispectral cameras,
- Support to search and rescue operations.